Due to a realignment in the NASCAR Cup Series schedule, the ARCA Menards Series race originally scheduled for Charlotte Motor Speedway will now be held on Saturday, July 11, at Kentucky Speedway. The race will be carried live on FS1 with the broadcast start time yet to be determined.
Simultaneously, the ARCA Menards Series event at Elko Speedway, originally scheduled for July 11, has been postponed and will be rescheduled later in the season.
“The ARCA Menards Series has a rich history at Kentucky Speedway, and we’re excited to return,” ARCA President Ron Drager said. “Our teams are ready for the challenge and we know our fans watching at home will be treated to an exciting race.”
This marks the ARCA Menards Series’ first race at the challenging 1.5-mile tri-oval since 2017. Current NASCAR Cup Series drivers like Kyle Busch, Ryan Newman, Ricky Stenhouse Jr., Michael McDowell and Corey LaJoie have all captured ARCA Menards Series wins in the Bluegrass State.
The realignment of the dates at Kentucky Speedway and Elko now formalizes the ARCA Menards Series schedule through July 24 at Kansas Speedway.
- June 20, Talladega Superspeedway, Talladega, Alabama (FS1, Live, 2 pm ET)
- June 26, Pocono Raceway, Long Pond, Pennsylvania (FS1, Live, 6 pm ET)
- July 3, Lucas Oil Raceway, Brownsburg, Indiana (MAVTV, Live, 8 pm ET)
- July 11, Kentucky Speedway, Sparta, Kentucky (FS1, Live, Start time TBD)
- July 18, Iowa Speedway, Newton, Iowa (MAVTV, Live, 6 pm ET)
- July 24, Kansas Speedway, Kansas City, Kansas (FS1, Live, 10 pm ET)