Below is an update on the NASCAR Xfinity Series Dash 4 Cash program in advance of this weekend’s race at Bristol Motor Speedway. The schedule and format for the 2020 season is detailed below.
- Qualifier: Bristol Motor Speedway – Monday, June 1
- Event #1: Atlanta Motor Speedway – Saturday, June 6
- Event #2: Homestead-Miami Speedway (2) – Sunday, June 14
- Event #3: Talladega Superspeedway – Saturday, June 20
- Event #4: Next scheduled race
- NASCAR Xfinity Series drivers will compete for four positions in consecutive Dash 4 Cash events
- Atlanta Motor Speedway, Homestead-Miami Speedway (2), Talladega Superspeedway and the next scheduled race.
- The top four NASCAR Xfinity Series drivers at Bristol Motor Speedway will qualify for the first Dash 4 Cash event at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
- Of the four competing for Dash 4 Cash, the highest finisher wins the $100,000 prize, and automatically moves on to defend the title at the next event.
- The next three highest-finishing NASCAR Xfinity Series drivers, for four total competitors, will join the previous Dash 4 Cash winner to compete for the next week’s event
— NASCAR —