The ARCA Menards Series today announced its television schedule for the 2021 season, with each of the 20 races slated for live broadcast on either FS1 or MAVTV Motorsports Network.
FS1 will carry eight ARCA Menards Series race broadcasts in 2021, starting with the season-opener at Daytona International Speedway on Feb. 13. The other 12 races, including the season finale at Kansas Speedway on Oct. 23, will be shown on MAVTV Motorsports Network.
All 20 ARCA Menards Series races in 2021 also will be available via live stream. The eight races scheduled to be shown on FS1 will simultaneously broadcast live on Fox Sports Go. The 12 races scheduled to be shown on MAVTV Motorsports Network will also air live on TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold.
The eight FS1 races also will be available on TrackPass on NBC Sports Gold on a delayed basis.
Below are more highlights from the 2021 ARCA Menards Series broadcast schedule:
- The 2021 ARCA Menards Series season will open with an afternoon race (1:30 p.m. ET) on Saturday, Feb. 13 at Daytona live on FS1. It marks the first time the series’ season-opener is scheduled to be held the day before the Daytona 500. The Lucas Oil 200 Driven by General Tire will share the stage with the NASCAR Xfinity Series season opener for a Saturday doubleheader.
- Other 2021 ARCA Menards Series races scheduled to air live on FS1 include events at Talladega Superspeedway on April 24 (1 p.m. ET), Kansas Speedway on May 1 (1:30 p.m. ET), Charlotte Motor Speedway on May 29 (7 p.m. ET), Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course on June 4 (6 p.m. ET), Pocono Raceway on June 25 (6 p.m. ET), Watkins Glen International on Aug. 6 (6 p.m. ET) and Bristol Motor Speedway on Sept. 16 (6:30 p.m. ET).
- The first of 12 ARCA Menards Series races scheduled to air live on MAVTV Motorsports Network in 2021 is the March 12 night race (7:30 p.m. ET) at Phoenix Raceway.
- MAVTV Motorsports Network will carry four consecutive Saturday night short track races in July. The run begins with the July 10 event at Elko Speedway in Elko, Minnesota (10 p.m. ET), and continues with the July 17 race at Berlin Raceway in Marne, Michigan (8 p.m. ET), the July 24 race at Iowa Speedway in Newton, Iowa (9 p.m. ET), and the July 31 race at Winchester Speedway in Winchester, Indiana (8 p.m. ET).
- MAVTV Motorsports Network will carry both legs of the ARCA Menards Series’ only weekend doubleheader scheduled for 2021. The first race of the doubleheader will be held at Michigan International Speedway in Brooklyn, Michigan, on Friday, Aug. 20 (6 p.m. ET). The second race will be held at the Illinois State Fairgrounds in Springfield, Illinois, on Sunday, Aug. 22 (2:30 p.m. ET).
- The ARCA Menards Series will return to the Milwaukee Mile in West Allis, Wisconsin, for the first time since 2007 on Aug. 29. That race (3 p.m. ET) will broadcast live on MAVTV Motorsports Network.