The ARCA Menards Series has finalized its 2021 schedule, which opens Saturday, Feb. 13 at Daytona International Speedway and concludes at Kansas Speedway in October.
The 20-race schedule will be contested at 19 different venues and will once again include the Sioux Chief Showdown, a series within the series designed to bring together top teams from the ARCA Menards Series, ARCA Menards Series East and ARCA Menards Series West.
The diverse 2021 ARCA Menards Series schedule includes stops at superspeedways, intermediate tracks, road courses, paved short tracks and a pair of one-mile dirt tracks.
- Eleven races run in conjunction with one or more of the NASCAR national touring series — the NASCAR Cup Series, the NASCAR Xfinity Series, and the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series — including stops at Daytona, Phoenix Raceway, Talladega Superspeedway, Charlotte Motor Speedway, Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Pocono Raceway, Watkins Glen International, Michigan International Speedway, Bristol Motor Speedway and Kansas.
- Kansas will be the only venue to host two races — one in May and the season finale in October.
- The series will visit its home track, Toledo Speedway, for the 81st time on Saturday, May 22, and return to Minnesota’s Elko Speedway on Saturday, July 10.
- The Elko race kicks off a stretch of four short track races in four weeks, with additional stops at Berlin Raceway in Michigan, Iowa Speedway and Indiana’s Winchester Speedway on consecutive Saturdays.
- Two road course races are on the schedule, the first on June 4 at Mid-Ohio in conjunction with the track’s NASCAR Xfinity Series weekend, and the second at Watkins Glen on Aug. 6, part of a quadrupleheader with the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series, the NASCAR Xfinity Series and the NASCAR Cup Series.
- A trio of stops at historic fairgrounds, with the two traditional one-mile dirt races at the Illinois State Fairgrounds in Springfield, Illinois, and DuQuoin State Fairgrounds in DuQuoin, Illinois, sandwiched around a return to the historic Milwaukee Mile at Wisconsin State Fair Park in West Allis, Wisconsin. It marks the first time since 2007 the series will race at Milwaukee. The Springfield race is the second part of a weekend doubleheader, as the series will compete two days prior at Michigan.
- The race at Charlotte and the fall race at Kansas are on a flex schedule and could be moved by a day.
The Sioux Chief Showdown, ARCA Menards Series East, ARCA Menards Series West and the broadcast schedules are currently being finalized and will be released in the coming weeks.
— ARCA Racing —